Saturday, June 15, 2013

THAT ASSANGE HAS TO DEAL WITH A NATION THAT MAKES ITS BUCKS SELLING JUNK ELECTRICAL STUFF TO PEASANTS AND GUNS TO GOVERNMENTS.

Stap me.
That last one. I was only whingeing about bad service with supply of white goods.

Then this person wrote in and pointed out that there was something rotten (not in Denmark – blame Shakespeare) in Sweden.

So what do we have?
Little threads of nastiness interconnecting nodes of ‘don’t give a frig’ from one corner of the earth to the other.

Too right mate – the Swedish legal system acts in much the same way as their industry connections treat honest ‘consumers’.
They literally don’t give a good goddamn.

See the tip of that iceberg here –

To put that into some sort of slanted perspective they pretend that they’re hellbent on accusing a bloke for rape when his sonkie slipped off.
In actual fact they want to hand him over to the yanks to be tortured, sent through a series of show trials, then be put away for his natural.
Meanwhile the sell, all around the world, dangerous crap to innocent consumers.

Assange tries to save lives while Sweden extinguishes ‘em.

That’s the way it seems.

5 comments:

  1. Francis Worthington - Smythe, Wing Commander ,RAF, retiredJune 15, 2013 at 7:41 AM

    Strikes me, sport - that such is the way it always has been.
    Perhaps you should get used to it.

    On the other hand those idiots do need sorting out.
    I understand that your people are facing a bit of a 'fait accompli' with your next election.

    You call 'em raffles?
    Now why would you say that?

    Best of luck either way.

    Expect you'll all need it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, Frank, you should place your commas better.
    Never mind.
    The core point is if what you are is what you say you are is that you may have been threatened by the odd Bofors 'thing or another' in your past career?

    The point I am making is that we shouldn't be fried alive by the same dickheads in that industrial combine when we are home quietly attempting to wash our retirement duds.

    Get a handle on that Frank and you will be okay.

    If you can manage that then both of us can argue the toss with those floggers about the rubbish they force onto the domestic market.

    Not too difficult a concept?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it with you people.
      never a polite word for anyone.
      Who do you believe you are?
      The league of Superheroes or something?
      Marching boldly forth like on those Commie posters?

      Why not accept that this world is a tough place and those on top are on top.

      Delete
  3. Calligula -
    I've seen you and read you elsewhere.
    You make little sense.
    My world is a composed world.
    I have worked hard for what I have gained.
    You seem to threaten me and my gains.
    Everything you write about seems to tear down my world.
    Why do that?
    There is nothing wrong with my domestic appliances and my insurer replaces them for me the instant they fail.

    I created that world surrounding me by myself by working hard.
    You seem to insist that things are different for others in this society.
    I do not see that.
    In fact I reject your suppositions entirely.
    Please go away and leave me alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God save us, here we go.

    Frank, the retired counterhopper from Geelong reinventing himself as a war hero and Florrie the comfortable bimbo - both playing the "I'm okay, what's your problem" game.

    Well, Duh !

    Wonderful how the beneficiaries of corruption and ineptitude are so bloody keen to crow about the mere chance that they AVOIDED being noticed and put on a fizzer in their miserable careers.

    What's that old saw - "As full of shit as an egg is of meat".

    But that argument never wins with their sort.
    They know that eggs are full of - egg.

    All of which changes nothing - other than the centre of grsvity of the argument.

    Hell's teeth - how I wish someone with even half a brain was out there in cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete