Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A MOB OF USELESS BLUDGERS

Exteen years ago I set up, then managed the first motorcycle toy runs in this sorry burgh.
I was up against the burghers AND the creeps in the bikie scene.

I was up against the whole show of useless twats in this foul community.

Except for the little lady who helped me trowel the city.
Leastways I hoped she did.
I started at one end of our sorry little burgh – she at the other.

We met at the middle and I accepted her word that we, between us, had covered the lot.
Stupidly enough – there was one bloke who gave me a world of support.

Clem Campbell, the member for our sorry burgh rode a step-through scooter with his young daughter on the pillion on that first toy run. Bless Clem and bless his young lady, daughter.

Meanwhile I was writing this document about official approval of black helmets and all sorts of crap that didn’t interest me.

In fact I had become involved in a load of crap that didn’t interest me in the slightest.

I had become involved in ‘politics’.
I had become involved in a world of bargearse nausea.

I’d wanted to collect nothing more than xmas toys for disadvantaged kids.
Yet a mob of harley riding idiots wanting to wear black motorcycle helmets and wanting to take over the ‘motorcycle rider’s association’ came to me to tell me their agenda.

Yep – they ‘took over’ the local MRA and a few weeks later – it folded.

A mob of bludgers. A mob of half-wits.
A mob of idiots no way much different from the arseholes who likewise whiteanted the sporting shooter’s association a few years later.

In fact, a few of the drecks who whiteanted the motorcycle rider’s association, amazingly enough, were also there, moved on, to whiteant the sporting shooter’s association a few years later.

Funny, that.

Were these ‘whiteants, perchance, in government employ??????????

Of course they were.

The useless bludgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment