Tuesday, December 10, 2013

WE DESIGNED IT – THESE OTHER PEOPLE MANUFACTURED IT. FORGIVE ME I SHOULD NEVER HAVE TAKEN ON THE CONTRACT IN THE FIRST PLACE–

This phonecall came in – from a bloke called Peter Veretenikoff – or similar.
He claimed to be working for one of those quasi-government outfits with a handle something like ISO (now ICN - http://www.dtrdi.qld.gov.au/dsdweb/v3/guis/templates/supplydir/gui_cue_supplydir_accountread.cfm?id=1278&account_id=1302176 )
.
His spiel went something like this – “Can you provide the queensland cops with something that’ll prevent their people from shooting themselves and their colleagues when they are loading/unloading their new Glock pistols?”

A ‘cold contact out of the blue’ – mark you.

I asked him what the problem was.
He circumlocated for half an hour or more – then finally admitted that Russell Cooper, the then polis minister had approved the police farce buying tons of Glock pistols from Nioas.

He told me that the buy had nothing whatsoever to do with Bob Katter but the fact that glock pistols had no actual, dedicated, safety catch was a slight problem that nobody had noticed until the purchasing orders were signed.

All this happened back in the mid 1990s.

Okay Pete – all these rozzers will be equipped with auto handguns without safety catches – except that little thing in the trigger – right? ( I was technically au-fait about that part of the Glock design).

Exactly so – he murmured.

So the minister wants some means of, what? Proving that the cops can load and unload them without blowing their toes off – or punching holes through their colleagues – right?

Something like that he admitted – or maybe a training regime – or a feckin’ prayer – who the hell knows what i----- errr, they’d want.

Want to have a go – he asked.

Much younger then, desperate for income and wanting to bring the odd government project to this corrupt little region I indicated in the affirmative. I stupidly said yes.

Which was pretty much the biggest mistake of my life.

Leave aside the fact that we provided these idiots something like 280 devices of our design (still working perfectly well) still located at police stations all over queensland/newmania/boganvillia; whatever you want to call the dump these days) I doubt whether they ever use ‘em.

Let’s cut to the core of this missive.
What concerns me is that I was stupid enough to design something that stops cops from accidentally shooting bits off themselves and their colleagues.
What concerns me more is that cops seem to, big time, resent it.
What cops seem to resent is an idiot like me designing and having manufactured something that stops their sort from injuring (or let’s be up-front about it, killing) themselves right there in the cop-shop.

Cops seem to like telling everyone else what to do – can’t abide being told to behave sensibly themselves.

Now, if you are stupid enough to put up your shingle in the sort of industry that makes equipment for our defence forces, et cetera – then at some stage the polis turns up wanting similar kit.

When they turn up – your life goes for a Burton – and as I now know their corruption hits you, slap, in the face with about the same impact as a Mack truck.

Let me make this plain –
My elder son helped me design a piece of equipment that was purchased from us through a process that was supposed to be a formal procurement agreement beginning in the mid 1990s.

The way it actually happened is that the process of procurement was bastardized by some faction in police – that sent us broke. As I mentioned – pigs are corrupt.

My son died after a long illness on 13/12/2004 – then a few months later that faction in police came to our workplace and illegally shut us down.

So, if anyone out there is reading this – some faction in police closed down a business that had been, for quite some years, actively involved with saving coppers from doing themselves injury.
The fact that we’d been actively involved in defence work for years didn’t matter a flying fuck to them.

Roll that up to the present day.

Maybe my big mistake was acquiring a motorcycle license in my youth.

Surely to God it can’t be as stupid as that?

Go out there and look at the facts about the way this fascist regime is behaving recently in newmania/boganvillia.

If some poor Charlie is to be locked up for having an after work beer with his pals – it is beyond doubt a fuckwit like me will be likewise punished for saving copper’s lives.

This isn’t queensland/newmania/boganvillia any longer –
She’s become ‘BIZZARO WORLD’ – LIKE THIS –
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMTuWyDyjPE

A world where those brewing meth over the street and those brewing that meth can call on the police to threaten and intimidate this idiot and his family.

Get this – they come here to support a jerk brewing meth down the road and threaten a bloke who designed and had manufactured equipment in order to save their worthless pelts.

But who cares.
It has only come to this level of hate since our state representative in parliament became the police minister?

Shit. I wish I’d been able to afford a car instead of riding a scooter to work all those years ago.

Bizzaro World – a bad dream. A bloke sets out to make industry for his region – then sees the corruption as it dumps down on his and his family’s heads.

I write this after reading countless articles and comment today about what the hell queenslanders think about the recently emerging fascist regime in my home state.

Trouble is that like the Jewish, Gypsies, Jehovah’s Witnesses and the odd poor poofta in Germany in 1933 – none of you poor bastards can get your heads around what is coming your way.

We, me and what’s left of my family have been copping their hate for years now.

It is my misfortune, yet my duty, to inform you that waiting, then voting, for that other lot of abject arseholes will gain you absolutely nothing at all.

Meanwhile, let’s see what someone else wrote to the nazi incumbant –

http://aussiejustice.wordpress.com/
biker stuff

This is a communication from a lady that has liked this UMCQ FB page to Mr Newman, she has asked some questions and here it is for you all to read
9th November 2013

Dear Mr Newman,
RE: YOUR LETTER TO ME 6TH NOVEMBER 2013
Mr Newman, you replied to my letter, but as I look at it, I see it is a letter written for the majority and not a letter in answer to my queries. You have even got one of your helpers, to date stamp the letter, with an old fashioned ink date stamp. If your letter to me was just for me, the date would appear as part of the body of the letter, you see Mr Newman, I was a secretary for many years and I too have typed out thousands of ‘mass mailing letters’ in the same manner. There is a big difference in replying to a letter or a ‘mass mail out’ for propaganda purposes as your letter is.

In paragraph 1 of your reply to me, you thank me for my correspondence about ‘our crackdown on criminal motorcycle gangs’ – the inference is that I support this ‘crackdown’ and I do not. You did not address my letter Mr Newman.

In paragraph 2 you state ‘I am outraged that these criminals think that they can run amok and do whatever they like with absolutely no regard for the law or the safety of Queenslanders’. Well, I agree, I am outraged too, I am outraged that you and your parliament can pass a law in the middle of the night without due process. I am outraged that this law has been devised at all. I am outraged at the HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHTS, you have taken from ALL Queenslanders with this new law with as you put it, in your own words ‘no regard for the law or the safety of Queenslanders’. I too am as outraged as you are, but not at the 26 clubs you’ve named, one of which doesn’t even exist, I am outraged that you passed this law and took away our rights. Yes, I understand your outrage Mr Newman, can you possibly, even try to understand mine?

In Paragraph 3 of your letter to me, you state that ‘the Queensland Government is serious about bringing these criminals and thugs to account for their actions’. Well, all criminals, regardless of whether they are a member of a bikie gang, police officer or a member of parliament should be brought to account for their actions. But, you are not interested in anything at the moment, except bikie gangs, but I would ask, who will you target next sir? Will your own Party be scrutinised as much? Will you investigate and use this law against your own Police Force and the corruption that is rife there? Who will you actually target next Mr Newman? Which club, organisation, association or corporation will be next on your agenda Mr Newman? The ALP, perhaps, or maybe the Greens will get your attention in the future? One does wonder, who will next be in your sights Mr Newman.
In this paragraph, you speak of ‘harsher penalties that you’ve introduced over the last 18 months’, one has to ask then, why was it necessary to bring out this new legislation, this new law? We already had a law, in the Criminal Code Act of 2009, that could have been invoked against any criminal organisation by the Police Commissioner, if he so chose to do so, but of course, he would have had to have had EVIDENCE supporting such a claim before the law or courts could have issued the order. Of course, under your new laws, no actual evidence is needed and the onus of proof is upon the person arrested and charged isn’t it? It seems you’ve changed our Judicial system in one fell swoop Mr Newman, the presumption of innocent until proven guilty, no longer exists, with this new law, you are guilty until you can prove your innocence and in the meantime you will lock them up without bail. Justice is surely blind at the moment Mr Newman, she stands there with her scales of justice and I’m sure now, after reading your laws, they are tilted on your side Mr Newman. I’m quite sure she weeps for the loss of justice, for the loss of our freedoms, for the loss of our democracy, just as I do.

In Paragraph 4, you state ‘But clearly they haven’t got the message yet. I want to make it very clear that ‘enough is enough. I am determined to do whatever we need to do to shut these criminal motorcycle gangs down’. You have made it very clear you are against Motorcycle Clubs, ALL Motorcycle Clubs including the recreational and ‘non outlaw’ kind. It seems Mr Newman, you and the police force have no idea how to tell the difference, well, I at least hope that’s what it is, for to target the likes of the Vietnam Veterans Association Motorcycle Club, knowing full well they are not one of the 26 clubs named would be discrimination now wouldn’t it? Of course, then there are the recreational riders who have been pulled over by the police, questioned, searched, tattoos photographed and documented and their persons photographed and details taken down, all without their permission, well, I guess that’s just ‘collateral damage’ isn’t it Mr Newman? Innocent people are often in that position during a war aren’t they? Are we at war, Mr Newman? Do we need to ‘take sides’ now? Should we be preparing ourselves for your war? I would just like to know, you see, I have to decide which side to take, the right or the wrong side. Or perhaps, just leave this country I was born in, this state I was born in and move to a place where mine and my family’s human and civil rights are protected perhaps? Because it’s very, very, obvious they aren’t protected here in our beautiful Queensland state anymore.

In paragraph 5 you state that ‘you recently announced an extra $20 million in resources for the Queensland Police Service (QPS) over the next nine months. I would suggest perhaps that a couple of million dollars be set aside for another Fitzgerald Enquiry, after all, we who are old enough to remember, know that when you have a Police Service with the ‘unlimited’ power you have given them, it leads to corruption and abuse of that power. History has shown us that quite clearly. You do remember don’t you? Perhaps you are a little young to know, but back in the day, we had a similar situation to the one you have created now. Joh Bejlke Petersen was our Premier back then, he introduced similar laws that inhibit our basic human rights as you have done. Didn’t turn out too good for him though, perhaps you should consult your history books to see what happened.
You also state that you are ‘taking Gold Coast streets back with some robust policing, targeting these criminal gangs and their clubhouses – there will be covert operations, raids, random drug and alcohol testing operations and we will hit them whenever they commit an offence or breach the law in any way. We have introduced new laws to ensure that they do not continue to get away with this abhorrent behaviour’. Well, quite a statement there Mr Newman. I have to ask though, why are ALL members of the clubs, sorry, gangs, being criminalised? What about those members or associates who HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD? Don’t you believe that’s possible Mr Newman? That there are actual members of these, how did you put it, ‘Criminal Gangs’ who DO NOT and HAVE NOT committed a crime? Or as your law states, they are just guilty anyway, by ‘association’? Well, that leaves me in a ‘bit of a pickle’, Mr Newman, you see my mechanic, a complete magician with fixing cars AND he was the first mechanic I’d ever met that didn’t try to ‘rip off a woman’, was a member of one of the 26 named clubs, I guess I can’t get my car fixed now or I will have to go back to the shoddy guy, who ripped me off for thousands of dollars, because if I don’t I may be subject to arrest, for ‘associating’ with him?
You also state that you are ‘taking the Gold Coast streets back’ well, sorry, but I have to ask, are you actually going to target the ‘street gangs’ and the, let’s just say, ‘normal’ criminals too? Or are bikies the only criminals on the Gold Coast? It is my understanding from police statistics that ‘criminal motorcycle gangs’ only make up 0.04% of ACTUAL crime on the Gold Coast, what about the ‘majority’? You speak of having the ‘majority’ of Queenslanders behind you on these laws, I have to ask what about the ‘majority’ of criminals, or do you think that only bikies are criminals or are all criminals bikies perhaps? One does have to wonder.

In Paragraph 6 you, and I quote again, ‘ The Federal Government showed its support on 3 October 2013 by announcing a Queensland strike force as part of a national Anti-Gang Taskforce’ I just want some clarification here, are only Motorcycle Clubs ‘ gangs’ ? Or are you planning on naming more clubs, organisations, associations and corporations? You also state ‘The strike force will include officers from the Australian Federal Police, Australian Crime Commission, QPS and the Australian Tax Office. We welcome the input of the federal Government as these criminal motorcycle gangs operate across borders and can be national and even international.’ Firstly, I would like to ask, where these ‘ strike force officers’ are right now, are they the officers pulling over recreational riders at the moment, are we to expect officers from the Australian Taxation Office to be taking our details, or is this where the details are being sent that the QPS are collecting now? Can we expect a ‘knock on the door’ from officers from the ATO regarding our tax returns? Of course, we will be easily identified by the photographs taken by QPS of our person and our tattoos, so there won’t be any mistakes now will there? As for your statement about ‘international’, one has to wonder if you are planning an ‘invasion’ of another country with the above mentioned ‘officers’? Perhaps, you are going to go to New Zealand and tell them how to run their country next, or perhaps the USA, I hear they are having problems with Barrack Obama at the moment, you could give him some advice on how to deal with dissidents? Or are you going to try to force your new laws on some other country? Perhaps you should ‘enforce’ these laws you’ve passed on another government, I’m quite sure they would welcome you telling them what to do in their own country.

In Paragraph 7 you state, ‘we are determined to stoop this unacceptable behaviour and are looking for the support of all law-abiding Queenslanders’. I have to ask, if we do not support you, are we then no longer ‘ law-abiding citizens’ , are we then, subject to arrest for disagreeing with you? I am very worried about that statement in your letter to me Mr Newman. You see, I am law-abiding, but I don’t agree with you, should I engage a Lawyer, perhaps pack a bag ready for jail, or should I comprise my own integrity, principles, morals, values and honour and agree with you anyway because I am frightened I will be arrested, harassed by QPS, have my details put on a database somewhere and jailed if I don’t agree with you?
You also state that and I quote, ‘I am sure that there must be Queenslanders out there who have information that we can use right now. No matter how small a piece of information seems, it all helps and could be the final piece of the puzzle for police. I urge people to phone Crimestoppers on 1800 333 000 and let us know about activity so police can act.’ So, you want us to ‘snitch’ on our neighbours, friends, work colleagues etc? Well, let me see, I have this neighbour you see, he’s really annoying and he rides a motorcycle, he’s not one of the 1% or 26 clubs you named but he’s still a real pain and he has TATTOOS. Can I ring Crimestoppers and have him arrested? Then there’s an ex-friend that stabbed me in the back, gossiped and spread lies about me and I’d really like to get even, can I ‘ dob her in’ too? You are opening a real ‘can of worms’ with that statement.
You also go on to say: ‘Don’t forget you can remain anonymous’. Well, now, that REALLY scares me. The last person who was ANONYMOUS got into all sorts of strife. Oh, but I guess, it must mean you can be ANONYMOUS only if you AGREE with you and your laws then, does it? As long as we ONLY agree with you then I guess being ANONYMOUS must be alright I guess.
You also state: ‘We will provide rewards for information that leads to successful raids, arrest on serious offences, successful prosecutions or the shutdown of a criminal gang.’ Well, of course a financial incentive for who, criminals to ‘snitch’ on another criminal, or let’s see someone who has an ‘ axe to grind’ against another person? The QPS and Crimestoppers will be busy now, won’t they?
You say ‘Together the community, police and justice system can put an end to the fear and intimidation and ensure these violent thugs and criminals will have nowhere to hide’. Well now, you see, I find that a real oxymoron, that statement of yours. You see Mr Newman, I do fear intimidation, I fear it from you Mr Newman, you’ve taken away my basic human rights, I fear intimidation from the QPS every time I ride my motorcycle, even though I’m not a member or associate of one of your outlawed 26. I am still being targeted sir, so I do feel fear of intimidation from a thug and that thug is you and through you, the Queensland Police Force, the CMC and now all these other Federal and State officers that you have named in your letter. What can I do? Can you invoke your law on yourself Mr Newman? Can these new laws be invoked in the future against a political party that may oppose you?

In paragraph 8 of your letter, you state “our tough new laws are part of the strategy to drive these criminal gangs out of Queensland. We’ve introduced a severe new penalty regime for members of criminal gangs that will break their morale and conspiracies of silence.” I have a question here, what about the ‘conspiracy of silence’ we have in our government? The well documented ‘conspiracy of silence’ in our police force? Does this new law apply to them as well? Or is it only for the ‘criminal gangs’ that you have decided and designated as ‘criminal’? I have to ask, what about the police officers on the Gold Coast, who were found to be associating with members of the ‘outlawed’ clubs, were they arrested without bail? Did they have their names, addresses, photographs put on a database? Were they sacked like members of the ‘outlawed’ clubs.

You go on in this paragraph to say: ‘We’ve also introduced new offences to stop these criminals from gathering together in groups and attending specific locations like their clubhouses’. Do you realise that you’ve also broken up families? Do you realise that a father or a mother, can no longer associate with their son’s publically, meet for a beer or a coffee? Did you know that a Uni Student studying to be a Lawyer has been told not to come back to her work experience job (which is a part of her studies) in the police prosecutor’s office because her father has been listed as an associate? He’s not a member of one of the named clubs, or indeed any club, has NO CRIMINAL RECORD, but has attended the charity runs and rides a motorbike, hence his name is now on a ‘list of associates’, his daughter is being punished, her studies in jeopardy and all because of these new laws YOU have instigated. Where’s the Justice there Mr Newman? What happened to our due process? What happened to ‘innocent until proven guilty’, apparently, under your new laws Mr Newman we have no ‘innocents’ anymore, everyone is a criminal, just by association. Does that now mean that because I associate with a friend who is Catholic, I am now one also? Does that mean that because she associates with me she’s is not? Under these new laws, it seems to me that to be on the ‘safe side’ it’s best to stay locked in our homes for fear, NOT of the Motorcycle Clubs but of the police and you Mr Newman.

You say also in this paragraph: ‘We’ve imposed minimum mandatory sentences for gang members who commit certain offences and ensure they are denied bail’ According to this statement you’ve made Mr Newman YOU are DISCRIMINATING against a MINORITY, I do believe that is AGAINST THE LAW. Well, it used to be before you became Premier, perhaps DISCRIMINATION is now LEGAL in Queensland Mr Premier? What constitutes discrimination in Queensland now Mr Premier? I would definitely like clarification on this from you.

You say: ‘In addition, we’ve strengthened the powers of the Crime and Misconduct Commission and the QPS to ensure they can effectively target these groups’. So, in essence, you’ve purchased these entities? At the very least you are now, INFLUENCING supposedly INDEPENDENT BODIES? Well, from experience and what I’ve seen so far, neither of these, the CMC, nor the QPS are without their criminal or corrupt elements and you’ve just given them MORE POWER. One would have to ask, who is watching the watchdogs Mr Newman? Who is policing the police and who is policing the people supposed to be policing the police? You Mr Newman? Now, that would be quite frightening.

In paragraph 9 you state: ‘We also introduced a new licensing regime that bans criminal motorcycle gang members from owning, operating and working in the tattoo industry. We know that these criminals have dominated this industry for too long and we are determined to change that’. Now, I note here that you state ‘criminal motorcycle gang members’ what about the NON CRIMINAL? We’ve had one of our tattoo studios near me owned and operated by a member of the Life and Death Motorcycle Club, he has NO CRIMINAL RECORD, has paid his taxes, supported his family and was an active member of the community, especially during the floods in the Lockyer Valley in 2011 and 2013, you remember them, don’t you Mr Premier? That’s when people died, lost their homes, livelihood and indeed the ENTIRE valley was affected in some way, well this man, the members of his Motorcycle Club, were ‘hands on’ AND they raised money for the locals and all LEGALLY. But he can’t work anymore because of your laws, he’s had to sell his business and has no income now. So, he’s going to have to access CENTRELINK now isn’t he? Well, if he and his family want to eat they will. So we have a tax payer, who paid his own way, was NO DRAIN on the tax payer and you’ve put him in the position of having to go onto Newstart allowance. I would have to say whoever drafted these new laws, either didn’t think it through enough, or was seriously mentally impaired to not foresee the LONG TERM ramifications of putting thousands of people OUT OF WORK. Did you know that people who have been paying their way and their taxes for years, have lost their jobs recently, BECAUSE OF THESE LAWS? I know of at least 2 truck drivers and 2 mining employees who’ve been sacked because their employer doesn’t want to be classed as an ‘ASSOCIATE’ or have the rest of his employees classed as ‘ASSOCIATES’ and some businesses have been told by the local police in their area to ‘sack’ their employees because they were members of one of the 26 clubs you’ve named. They haven’t done anything wrong Mr Newman, they’ve worked hard, paid their taxes, supported themselves and their families and all LEGALLY, but, YOU have now labelled them a criminal and they’ve lost their jobs.

You also go on to say: ‘We’re currently looking to see if we can remove their influence from other industries too, so law-abiding Queenslanders who are just trying to make a living can be free of their intimidation and violence’. Exactly WHO is being intimidated? Was it perhaps the DEPUTY PREMIER and his family who were door at another restaurant, to the place where the fight from the Bandido’s happened? Can I expect you will be SACKING the Gold Coast Police Officers then? You know, the ones who were associating with KNOWN criminal members of these outlawed clubs OFF DUTY? I don’t know what industries you plan on naming next Mr Newman and I seriously don’t know where you have received your ‘intelligence’ ( I use that term loosely) from. My family and it’s a quite large and extensive family, have worked in many, many industries and NOT ONCE, NOT EVER, have any of us ever been intimidated or subject to violence from a member of a Motorcycle Club, HOWEVER, I have been subject to INTIMIDATION, THREATS AND BULLYING FROM A MEMBER OF THE POLICE FORCE AND I WAS THE VICTIM. I have also been, inadvertently, INTIMIDATED by the CMC as well when the details of my complaint to them, was passed onto the POLICE OFFICER WHO INTIMIDATED, BULLIED AND THREATENED ME. This is who you’ve given MORE POWER TO Mr Newman. My family and I have been around bikes, trail and road bikes all our lives, some fifty (50+) years, we’ve NEVER received anything but courtesy and friendship from ANY CLUB, outlawed or otherwise. YOU, Mr Newman, in your speeches have spoken about the LEGAL FRATERNITY living in their IVORY TOWERS, I think sir, it’s time, that YOU COME DOWN FROM YOURS.

In paragraph 10 you state: ‘Importantly, we will ensure that new legislation will target only criminal motorcycle gang members. Other law-abiding motorbike riders will have nothing to worry about.’ I have to say, that statement, is the biggest LIE I’ve ever heard. WE HAVE BEEN AND ARE BEING targeted. We have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, SERIOUSLY, YOU do need to come out of that IVORY TOWER, we already are worrying. Why? If we are law-abiding citizens and riders should we worry? Because the police are stopping us, questioning us, searching us, photographing our tattoos and our persons and where will all this information go Mr Newman? On a police database? Our shiny, clean NOT CORRUPT police force? Oh please, how NAIVE do you really think we are? The police have ALREADY RAIDED the VIETNAM VETERANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB, do they have anything to worry about? NO? Well, let me ask you if you know how their PTSD, (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) is going after 20 police descended on them and their clubhouse? I have to say, out of all the things you said in your letter to me, this one paragraph is the most laughable but at the same time, the biggest misdirection I’ve heard in a long time.

In paragraph 11 you state: ‘ We need to remember that this will not be quick, this will not be easy and there may be some incidents along the way but I assure you that we are in this for the long haul and we are determined to shut criminal motorcycle gangs down’. That statement, Mr Newman, is the scary part, that you are in it for the ‘long haul’, that it won’t be ‘quick and easy’, that THERE WILL BE some INCIDENTS along the way’, You frighten me Mr Newman, your belief in your ABSOLUTE POWER is frightening and I fear not only for myself and my family, I fear for this state, I fear what you are going to leave behind when you are gone and you will be gone one day. Your political party, indeed you, have taken a fair beating in the social and news media, except from your friend and supporter Mr Murdoch, but then HE DOESN’T COUNT to us Queenslanders, us Australians anymore, he gave up his citizenship of this, OUR country, so anything written in his papers is to be simply disregarded and ignored.
But you sir, well, you remind me of a person, of a time, an era, if you like. I was very young then, I don’t know if you were born then, you may have been a small child then, but I marched in the streets, I protested, I stood up for my beliefs, my Queensland and a powerful man, tried to shut us down, he turned this state into a police state, where the police had the power, power given to them by this man, given to do whatever they, the police, wanted, NOT to CRIMINALS but to ORDINARY citizens, ORDINARY QUEENSLANDERS, who DISAGREED with him and his laws and legislations. When our voices became louder, when our voices were joined by more and more people he tried to shut us down, take away OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the MEDIA and only allow SUPPORTERS to speak publically, just as you have done on your social media page Mr Newman. You’ve BLOCKED ANYONE WHO SPEAKS OUT AND DOESN’T AGREE WITH YOU.
That man, back in that era, was Johannes Bjelke-Petersen and you remind me so much of him. He to, trampled our RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES, he too spoke of majority of support, but he too, stopped anyone from publically disagreeing with him, so the only voices heard were from his supporters and cronies. You Mr Newman, like Mr Bjelke-Petersen, aren’t listening, you are labelling, just like he did, anyone who disagrees as a criminal. You, like him, are ignoring our HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHTS, you are following in his footsteps so much I have to ask, was he your idol? Was he the man you sought to become? If so, congratulate yourself, you’ve achieved it.

In your last paragraph of your letter to me, paragraph 12 you say: ‘Thank you for writing to me about this very serious matter. I hope this information was of some interest to you and better explains the Queensland Government’s position’. Well, Mr Newman, I doubt very much that YOU came within COOEE OF MY LETTER, just as I doubt you’ll personally see this one. But, I hope, whomever of your ‘minions’ reads this, also understands, as you wish me to understand. This letter better explains not only my position, but the position of tens of thousands of Queenslanders, voting Queenslanders. I just want you to understand, that YOUR position isn’t the ONLY POSITION and that you have now, a state, OUR QUEENSLAND that FEARS ITS GOVERNMENT, FEARS YOU, MR NEWMAN. Is that what you set out to achieve? You see, it’s NOT just Motorcycle Clubs and riders that are FEARFUL of YOU and YOUR GOVERNMENT, it’s ordinary Queenslanders who see their HUMAN RIGHTS AND CIVIL LIBERTIES TAKEN AWAY by YOU. It’s no longer JUST ABOUT THE GANGS, Mr Newman, IT’S ABOUT A GOVERNMENT WHO FEELS THEY CAN IMPOSE A LAW, A LEGISLATION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, without due process or consultation with the people they, YOU are supposed to represent. It’s the FEAR that those of us who have SPOKEN OUT will and have received VISITS FROM THE POLICE because we have DISAGREED WITH YOU. I’m not talking about any threats, I don’t threaten people, that’s not my way. But, I do have a RIGHT TO AN OPINION Mr Newman, AN OPINION THAT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOURS. I have the right to FREE SPEECH Mr Newman, just as you do, just as you have and I have the RIGHT to live in a state, to live in Queensland, WITHOUT FEARING MY GOVERNMENT, OR ANY PART OF MY GOVERNMENT.
Mr Newman, I hope this information was of some interest to you and better explains the Queensland people’s position.
Yours sincerely
Juanita Kammholz

No comments:

Post a Comment